We are here to help!
The Larabee Law Firm is dedicated to protecting the rights of all employees. If your employer has discriminated against you, failed to pay you the wages you are owed, failed to provide you with CFRA/FMLA leaves or medical leave, retaliated against you for exercising rights you have under the law, or if any employee or employer has harassed you or wrongfully terminated you from your job, then you are entitled to justice under the law.
At The Larabee Law Firm, we are experienced and skilled at handling cases against employers for:
- Discrimination based on your Physical or Mental Disability, Medical Condition, Pregnancy, Gender, Race, Sexual Orientation, or Age
- Wrongful termination based on your Physical or Mental Disability, Medical Condition, Pregnancy, Gender, Race Sexual Orientation, or Age
- Sexual Harassment at work, or harassment based on your Disability, Race, Sexual Orientation, Gender, or Age
- Retaliation against you for exercising your rights or for filing a complaint about discrimination or harassment at the workplace
- Failure to provide leaves of absence, including medical leaves, leaves to look after family members, California Family Rights Act leaves or Family Medical Leave Act Leaves, or leaves to exercise constitutional rights
- Non-payment of overtime wages you are owed, failure to compensate you for working unreasonably long hours in a day or week, or denial of meal or rest breaks
- Failure to engage in the interactive process and to provide reasonable accomodations for medical conditions and disabilities
You have a right to be treated fairly and lawfully and paid for your work.
Get in touch with us to review your potential case and to enquire whether our services are right for you.